Start Tracking Your Package When It Enters Your Country
If you have received your tracking number, enter it below and click the Track button. Then select one of the following options for the latest tracking updates. None of our deliveries require a signature. Your package will be left if it’s safe to do so.
- If your order has an EA suffix (RRxxxxxxxxxAE), please select Emirates Post or track it directly on the 17Track website. This is the fastest shipping method considering global logistic disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis. Expect delivery in around 12-28 days. Your package should arrive sooner, but it can take this long. Also, this is the only shipping option that may require a signature upon delivery;
- Parcels heading to Australia via Belgium Post (LDxxxxxxxxxBE) are normally delivered within 18 days. For detailed tracking information, please visit the Australia Post website;
- If your order has an FR suffix (LKxxxxxxxxxFR), please select Asendia APAC or track it directly on the Asendia website. Packages sent via this shipping option are normally not trackable all the way but pass the US customs easily;
- If your order has an SG suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxSG), please select Singapore Post or track it directly on the SingPost website;
- If your order has an IN suffix (EAxxxxxxxxxIN or RMxxxxxxxxxIN), please select India Post or track it directly on the India Post website. If your order is to the UK, check Royal Mail first;
- If your order has an CH suffix (LPxxxxxxxxxCH), please select Swiss Post or track it directly on the Swiss Post website;
- Once your order is in-country, please use your local governmental postal service for the best tracking updates. Additionally, you can track all of your shipments at 17Track.
Most Common Shipment Tracking Issues
Your tracking information may not be accessible until your package reaches the destination country. As a result, you may see “Pending” or “Tracking does not exist.” We ask that you allow 5-7 business days after you receive your shipping confirmation email before you attempt to track your order. You can expect to receive tracking notification by email when your tracking number is live. It typically becomes available in 48-72 hours after your purchase.
You can make a delivery arrangement with your local postal service providers, such as USPS, Royal Mail, or Australia Post ASAP. Their website allows you to check the progress of your package and learn more about collecting the shipment. Some providers even allow you to arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature. You can also pick your package up at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If you fail to claim your item within five days, the Post Office will return it to the sender. For more help or a free re-shipment, contact our support agents.
Will My Package Have Labels?
How Can You Track Orders from BuyArmodafinil?
Tip: If you didn’t receive an email, check your email “SPAM” folder before contacting us.
Check for Tracking Updates on Your Local Postal Provider Website
If you want more detailed tracking information, you can check the full path of your shipment regardless of its origin (India or Singapore). To do so, visit your local post office website. The information should become available when your package enters the country of its final destination.
Frequently Asked Questions About Shipping
Content That Ranks Us on Google
Google, Yahoo, and other search engines love websites like ours that have a lot of helpful content for readers like you. Check out some of the content below.
It is worth noting that though we ship packages via Express Airmail, and Registered Airmail, only the former is trackable.
To be able to track your order, a tracking number which takes the form (EMXXXXXXXXXIN) is required. We make it available via SMS and email using Aftership – the most advanced and reliable tracking service for online drugstore parcel delivery. The tracking number typically arrives within 3 days (72 hours) counting from the day the package is shipped.
Tip: check your SPAM folder for confirm an order or to get a tracking number.
Upon receiving this number, you can then begin tracking your order. This can be done in 2 simple steps.
- Input the tracking number you received into the USPS website (USA). You may use any other worldwide tracking tool.
- Click and wait for order information to appear.
In certain situations, you may receive a “tracking does not exist” prompt, but this is no cause for alarm. It simply means your tracking number isn’t live yet. Kindly check back when you’ve received a shipping confirmation email.
Customs clearance is a required procedure for parcels crossing different country borders. And the clearance usually takes 1-2 days (99.5% of our medication parcels go through customs in the UK, the US, Australia, and New Zealand smoothly), but can take up to 7 business days especially in countries with stringent import & custom laws.
However, we put in relentless efforts to see to the timely delivery of your parcel.
Bulk orders (up to 500 pills and above, for example) are the ones mostly scrutinized at the border, but with a means, we’ve devised, you can rest assured your parcel will get to you ASAP!
Here’s what we do…
We split up the bulk order into several smaller orders and ship them separately to your location 3-5 days apart. This way, the possibility of getting stuck in customs is greatly reduced.
FYI: Albeit, in the event that your order gets stuck in custom or doesn’t reach you within 30 days for whatever reason, we will provide a full refund or reship it for free.